Admissions for the academic year 2020/2021 are in progress!
We provide education in quite small groups (limited to a number of 20 children per class) in a friendly atmosphere with great care put on students’safety. We have classrooms with whiteboards, ICT Computer lab, Art workroom, dance studio and the gym at our disposal. The school is equipped with video surveillance.
Educational offer of Independent Primary school no 2 and Independent Middle School with Bilingual Classes has been developed in compliance with Primary and Middle School National Curriculum. Curriculum Frameworks for each subjects have been enriched with an exteded content. With the aim to provide our students with even more extensive knowledge, skills and abilities we have acquired the status of school with bilingual classes. Along with educational reform and setting up eight – year primary school, years 7 and 8 have gained the status of bilingual classes.
Extra – Curricular Enrichment
- 3 hours of the other foreign language per week - Spanish or German
- lessons are conducted in two languages: Polish and English as a second language. We teach in two languages at least two core subjects
- extended number of lessons for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, ICT
- preparing students for school subject and thematic contests organized by the Inspectorate of Education of Małopolska
- preparing students for taking FCE examination
- extracurricular clubs
- re-educational activities K3
- activities in the swimming pool
- compensatory activities for students with dyslexia
- educational workshops at Universities in Krakow
- school educational exchanges (England, Germany)
- school field trips
- skiing trips
- partaking in educational projects
- occasional events and celebrations
- School Voluntary Service
- after school care till 5 p.m
- nursing care
- psychological support and care
- opportunity to have lunch in the school